Article By Carlos Trejo
`~ FEBRUARY 2022 ~
Need some very 2022 Valentines advice?
A new survey has found that 33% of Americans say they’d be more likely to go on a date with someone who mentions crypto in their online dating profile.
About 40% of men and 25% of women said they’re more interested in a potential date if that potential date refers to crypto in their profile.
The survey was based on the responses of 2,000 U.S. residents aged 18 and up.
Their responses were collected from January 3 – 4, 2022.
The survey was commissioned by the Israel-based fintech company eToro, and was conducted by German market-research firm Appinio from January 3 – 4, 2022.
The survey also found 74% of respondents saying they’d go on a second date with a person who paid the bill using bitcoin.
Paying the bill using this popular cybercurrency was more of a second-date factor for men than for women.
Moreover, almost 75% of men also said they’d be open to dating someone they met through a social financial trading platform such as eToro, ZuluTrade, Darwinex, or Pepperstone.
Only about 60% of women felt the same.
Finding new romance through an online investing platform was most attractive to people in the 35 to 44 age category, where 77% of respondents were open to the idea.
Is giving your sweetheart an NFT good Valentines advice?
The survey also found that the most popular Valentine’s Day gift is money.
More than a third of respondents, or 34%, indicated that their ideal Valentine’s gift would be cash, with a gift card close behind.
Only 12% said they’d most like to receive jewelry.
And a measly 8% said their perfect Valentine’s Day gift for 2022 would be crypto or an NFT.
On a more uplifting note, about 20% of respondents said they’d be more interested in you romantically if you set that NFT as your dating site profile picture.
More Valentines’s Day advice: 5 timeless tips
Love is in the air and it’s time to celebrate!
It’s Valentine’s Day, and there are plenty of ways to show your love for your significant other.
Whether you want to do something special for your wife, husband, girlfriend, or boyfriend, there are plenty of ideas that will help you plan a perfect day.
After all, Valentine’s Day is a time for love, romance, and celebration.
It’s also a time for giving thoughtful gifts, making delicious food, and spending quality time with your loved ones.
So if you’re planning to surprise your loved one this Valentine’s Day, here are some tips to help you make the most of the day:
- Make a plan: Valentine’s Day is all about making memories together. So make sure you have a plan in place that includes something that will give you both something to remember for years to come!
- Be creative: Valentine’s Day doesn’t have to be just about flowers and chocolates. Think outside the box and do something unique!
- Be thoughtful: Put thought into your gift selection, don’t just buy something from the store because it was on sale or because it was easy. Find out what they want and wrap it up nicely!
- Do something sweet, like baking cookies or making breakfast in bed or cook them dinnner.
- Choose the right gift: You can either go with a classic Valentine’s Day gift like chocolates or flowers, or you can try something more creative like designing a personalized Valentine card for them.
- Make it memorable! The best gifts are those that create memories that last forever. Think about something like a romantic dinner or tickets to an event they’ll love – these will be gifts they’ll never forget.